Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My First Blog Post! :D

Hey um from my bio u can really understand that im a simple girl.
Im currently a senior at James Monroe High, and so far school is good. But it can be really crazy sometimes.
I really like clubs and sports! im on tennis team and music club. Im also in cheerleading. I want to make sure that i have a fun and memorable year! "no regrets and do what u want" like the saying goes.

Um i dont have a family to begin with. My parents r always at work and come home really late like 2am. and my siblings r currently moved out from my parents house.(i have 8 siblings including me). Im not very close to my family because i was always on my own. At the age of 18, i moved out and live by myself. I have a job at the mall so i can support myself.
My new family is awesome! They're my good friends john, bobby (robert), and daniel. They're very important to me. i know they would take off the shirts off their backs if i needed it.

My goals r to graduate this school and be independent on my own. i cant rely on my parents. So after i graduate i want to go UC Santa Barbara. And study how to take pictures and be a wedding photographer :)

7 comments:

  1. Awww<3 Well family are the ones that are there for you ALWAYS doesnt have to be blood :) Well hope you do have a memorable year GD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is funny how we consider our friends more like family than our relatives.... i bet its really hard to coexist with all your siblings man im an only child and i always hear other kids say how lucky iam but its not all that great i mean yea you dont have to share or put up with them but i mean in the end its nice to have someone there for you at home....

    i dont think moving out at 18 would be so easy especially when you have bills to pay, a job to hold up and school...we really have it made right now i mean dealing with family isnt easy at all but at least they pay the rent and the bills we shouldnt have to worry about that for another couple of years its not worth rushing things cuz in the end you will be frustrated and will find it hard to keep up with all the responsibilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. U live by yourself? That must be awesome, isn't it? I would like to live by myself but not yet haha I also enjoy playing tennis im pretty good on the wii.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy!
    You have had your trials & tribulations but I mean look at you-You are such a good, happy, friendly, & outgoing person!
    I know you'll be fine out there in the world one you graduate.

    Don't follow your dreams.. Chase it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow sounds like you have a pretty crazy schedule, must be cool living on your own though. Wedding photography sounds pretty sweet, im sure you can do it if you can handle all the stuff your doing now. Best of luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats good your starting to develop and becoming a women and taking care of yourself shows alot of courage

    ReplyDelete
  7. AFTER READING THIS I FELT I KNEW YOU. I TOO HAVE A LOT OF SIMILAR ISSUSES. I TOO DONT LIVE WITH NEITHER OF MY PARENTS. I WISH I KNEW WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE WE CAN TALK. WELL THATS WHAT I FEEL.

    ReplyDelete